Crunchy Spicy Chickpeas
A great snack with a great zip of lemon, herbs and roasted onion.
Try this as an alternative to popcorn.
- 2 15 oz. cans of chickpeas; drain & pat dry
- 2 tbsp Olive the Best Cilantro & Roasted Onion EVOO
- 1 tsp kosher salt
- 1 ½ tbsp Olive the Best Cayenne EVOO
- ½ tsp oregano, dry
- zest of 1 lemon
- Toss Chickpeas in the OTB Cilantro & Roasted Onion EVOO and salt. Spread onto 2 baking sheets and roast at 400 degrees F until crispy (about 40 min.)
- In a skillet heat the the OTB Cayenne EVOO with the lemon zest and dried oregano, over low heat for a minute.
- Toss with the chickpeas, season with salt. Enjoy!
Want to start living a more low waste lifestyle? Our blog contains news, tips, and more about just that.View all