Grown in California this is a fragrant long grained rice. Perfect for stir-fry's, buddha bowls or just plain on its own.
How much to order:
If you make several rice dishes per week we would suggest the 1 gallon size as this items keeps well in an airtight container. If you only use rice several times per month or have less than 3 people in your home we would suggest the 1/2 gallon or 750 ml size.
- 750 ml jar = .5 kg or 3 cups
- 1.2 Gallon = 1.3 kg or 8 cups
- 1 Gallon = 2.6 kg or 16 cups
- Bag = 9 cups
- Use 1/2 Cup of rice, 1.5 CUPs of water and 1.5 TBSP of butter or oil.
- Combine rice, water, and butter (optional) in a pot and bring to a boil.
- Cover with a tight-fitting lid, reduce heat to low-simmer, and cook 15 minutes.
- Remove from heat (with lid on!) and steam for 10 minutes. Fluff with fork.
*If rice is crunchy at the end of cooking time, it may be necessary to add 1-2 Tbsp. liquid and cook longer.
Want to stay updated on the newest arrivals and special offers? Leave your email below! Most emails are junk…ours are zero waste.