- 200ml: $15
- 375ml: $23
- 750ml: $38
18 Year Aged Traditional Dark Balsamic: Our finest grade of aged balsamic condimento from Modena, Italy is produced in the traditional style. It is aged using the Solera System for up to 18 years in 5 seasoned barrels. With a 4% acidity, our condimento is exceedingly rich, complex and dense. It pairs beautifully with any olive oil in our collection for vinaigrettes, glazes or marinades. Also try drizzled over ice cream with fresh berries.
Vermont Maple Dark Balsamic: A first of its kind, an aged, pure Maple Balsamic, using 100% real pure Maple produced at a small family farm in Vermont. This balsamic is outrageously good! Think pancakes, BBQ sauces, waffles, maple glazed bacon, pork chops and more. It was made with our Butter Infused Olive Oil, California Toasted Almond Oil, and Blood Orange Fused Olive Oil.
Neopolitan Herb Dark Balsamic: Zesty and versatile with just the right amount of acidity to shine, especially where a savory characteristic is desired. Made from traditional herbs long used in Neapolitan cuisine including rosemary, marjoram, thyme, garlic, and sage. Try drizzled over roasted vegetables or fresh sliced summer heirloom tomatoes. Spike a Bloody Mary! Use to marinate poultry, portabello mushrooms, pork or a thick rib-eye steak before grilling. Fantastic in dressings, with pasta, rice, quinoa, drizzled over cucumbers and tomatoes, or brushed on bruschetta.
French Champagne Dark Balsamic: Our Champagne dark Balsamic is complex and rich. It owes its depth of flavour to Solera Aged Dark Balsamic from Modena which is blended with sparkling white French Champagne vinegar. It adds a delightfully tart kick to many applications such as vinaigrettes, marinades, and sauces.
Cinnamon- Pear Dark Balsamic: This delightful vinegar is spicy and warm. Perfect drizzled over fresh fruit and exquisite as a dessert topping. It has the unique taste of D’Anjou Pear and matches well with many of our sweeter, fruity oils to make a delicious marinade or salad dressing.
Honey-Ginger White Balsamic: Honey and ginger play well together and bring a gentle, spicy heat which balances perfectly with the moderate, natural acidity of our White Balsamic vinegar. Mix an amazing marinade with this vinegar, toasted sesame oil, our Garlic Olive Oil and soy sauce. It’s also delicious on fresh fruit!
Cara Cara Orange Vanilla White Balsamic: Creamy, sultry Madagascar Vanilla and bright, fruity Cara Cara oranges combine to delight the senses. Delightful with chocolate, fruit salad, in sparkling water, or drizzled over yogurt and vanilla ice cream.
Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic: This white balsamic is clean, crisp and tart boasting lovely notes of sweetness. It has an amazingly fruity complex bouquet that shines in a multitude of culinary applications. Try using for roasted beet/green bean salads, mixed drinks or mixed greens. Pairs beautifully with Persian Lime. Add to mixed greens and top with pecans, goat cheese, and cranberries!
Also now available:
- Black Cherry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Blackberry Ginger Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Blushing Blenheim Apricot White Balsamic Vinegar
- Cascadian Wild Raspberry White Balsamic Vinegar
- Coconut White Balsamic Vinegar
- Dark Chocolate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Elderberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Espresso Bean Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Fig Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Jalapeno White Balsamic Vinegar
- Key Lime White Balsamic Vinegar
- Lavender Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Lemongrass Mint White Balsamic Vinegar
- Oregano White Balsamic Vinegar
- Peach White Balsamic Vinegar
- Premium White Balsamic
- Pomegranate Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Raspberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Red Apple Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Sicilian Lemon White Balsamic Vinegar
- Strawberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Tahitian Vanilla Dark Balsamic Vinegar
- Umeboshi Plum White Balsamic Vinegar
- Wild Blueberry Dark Balsamic Vinegar
Alfoos Mango White Balsamic Vinegar
Want to stay updated on the newest arrivals and special offers? Leave your email below! Most emails are junk…ours are zero waste.