Looking for some easy vegan and gluten friendly breakfast ideas? This premix works great to make individual pancakes or a family sized Frittata.
This product is sold in our 1/2 Gallon Mason Jars and will make 2 full family size frittatas.
Organic Chickpea Powder
Vegan Parmesan (Cashews, nutritional yeast, onion powder, garlic powder, salt)
Himalayan Black Salt
Savoury Pancake instructions:
- For every 1 Cup of mixture, add 1 Cup of your desired type of milk (non dairy or dairy)
- 1 Cup of mix and 1 Cup of milk is approximately two large pancakes.
- Preheat a pan, add a bit of butter or your choice of spray so that it doesn't stick.
- Mix your mixture and add to the pan like you would with any other pancake. Flip ones you start to see the bubbles pop.
- You can eat it plain or add your favourite veggies while it cooks or as a topping (sliced tomatoes, sautéed mushrooms, onions, peppers).
9" Crustless Frittata Instructions:
- You will need a 9" Pie dish for this Frittata.
- Preheat your oven to 350 degrees.
- Add 2.5 Cups of Dry Mix with 2.5 Cups of your choice of Milk (in our opinion, coconut milk is a great options).
- Mix well with a whisk.
- Make your desired filing separately. Examples are sautéed leeks, mushrooms, peppers, or all. You can also use fresh ingredients like fresh sliced tomatoes, cheese, herbs like basil and oregano.
- Spray your pie dish, and add your mixtures. Add your desired toppings
- Bake for 30 minutes. Let cool for 10-15 minutes, slice and enjoy!
Want to stay updated on the newest arrivals and special offers? Leave your email below! Most emails are junk…ours are zero waste.